JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I sought the Lord in the Blessed Sacrament and He answered me


"I sought the LORD, and he answered me,
delivered me from all my fears.
Look to him and be radiant,
and your faces may not blush for shame.
This poor one cried out and the LORD heard,
and from all his distress he saved him." (Psalm 34: 5 - 7)

What an affirmation of confidence in God's faithfulness.  I confess that I too have sought the Lord many times in the Blessed Sacrament and He answered me.  When my soul is troubled by many fears worries and doubts, I have sought the Lord in the Blessed Sacrament.  I have left His Presence completely healed.  My experiences of the power of the Lord's Presence in the Blessed Sacrament make me say again and again that the Blessed Sacrament is a resource that never fails.

Look to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and be radiant and your face may not blush for shame.  Yes, I am the poor one who cried out to Jesus present in the Most Holy Sacrament and Jesus heard me and saved me from all my distress.  Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2