JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, September 07, 2012

Find your delight in the Lord


"Find your delight in the LORD
who will give you your heart’s desire"  Psalm 37: 4)

Yes my Lord and my God, I delight in you.  I delight in all your attributes.  I delight in your great mercy, kindness, longsuffering.  I delight so much in your faithfulness.

I delight in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  I find a great deal of consolation in the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of the Son.

I delight in the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.  I delight in the Sacraments of the Church.  I delight especially in the Eucharist and Reconciliation.  I delight in all the teachings of the Church.

I delight in the beauty of nature.

Thank you Father for giving me a great delight in you and in what you love.  I thank you too for giving me my heart's desire.  I want nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2