JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, February 01, 2013

Do not throw away your confidence


"Therefore, do not throw away your confidence; it will have great recompense.
You need endurance to do the will of God and receive what he has promised." (Hebrews 10: 35 - 36)

Lord, thank you for the gift of faith.  Thank you for the trust in your mercy.  How blessed I am that in the present crisis, I have not allowed fears, worries and doubts to eat away my confidence.  I do appreciate the peace that I feel.

"Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials,
for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."  (James 1: 2 - 4)

While I am not yet in the place to consider any trial a thing of joy, I thank God that for the first time, I am coping well with fears, worries and doubts.   I am trusting in the Lord and He is blessing me with peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2