JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, March 08, 2013

The Verdant Cypress Tree


"Ephraim! What more have I to do with idols?
I have humbled him, but I will take note of him.
I am like a verdant cypress tree.
From me fruit will be found for you!"  (Hosea 14: 9)

Jesus, the Pearl of the Greatest Value, our Treasure is here compared to the "verdant cypress tree."  That is, the ever-green cypress tree that is ever flush with foliage come winter come summer.

"He is like a tree
planted near streams of water,
that yields its fruit in season;
Its leaves never wither;
whatever he does prospers."  (Psalm 1: 3)

So, I can always trust Jesus for protection and provision and prosperity.  "Whatever he does prospers."
Yes Lord, I know that because of you, I will bear much fruit for you.  Because of you too, I will remain faithful till I cross the threshold.  Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2