JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Today is the time of favor


"Thus says the LORD:
In a time of favor I answer you,
on the day of salvation I help you;
I form you and set you
as a covenant for the people,
To restore the land
and allot the devastated heritages,
To say to the prisoners: Come out!
To those in darkness: Show yourselves!
Along the roadways they shall find pasture,
on every barren height shall their pastures be."  (Isaiah 49: 8 - 9)

Today is the time of favor.  Today is the acceptable time to come confidently to the throne of grace to ask for strength in my time of need.  Today, I ask the Father to deliver me from the spirit of fear.  The Father has given me a spirit of love, courage and power.  Yet, I notice that my heart is troubled by unnecessary fears, worries and doubts.

"He said to them, “This kind can only come out through prayer.”  (Mark 9: 29)
I got the message Lord.  So I pray and keep praying till I am free.  Thank you Lord.  Help me Jesus to pray and labor for this grace which I ask of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2