JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, April 29, 2013

The Certainty of Answered Prayer


"The Advocate, the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name—he will teach you everything and remind you of all that I told you."  (John 14: 26)

Thank you Jesus for this promise.  I love your Holy Spirit very much. I cannot imagine life without His presence and activities in me.  I like the fact that He is my Teacher.  I am profoundly grateful that He is inspiration and power that I need in everything.  He never fails me.  But the gift that keeps me ever joyful is His continual reminding me of the good things that God is doing for me.  This makes me a thankful person.

Lord, we are 20 days to Pentecost and the Church is praying for a new outpouring of your Holy Spirit.  I have surveyed my life up and down.   There is nothing I desire more at this moment than a big filling of your Holy Spirit and the gift to surrender ALL to Him.  Remember your great promise that prayer for the Holy Spirit is a sure prayer to be answered.  I rejoice in this certainty of answer and I wait with confident hope.  Thank you Jesus!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2