JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The missing ingredient


"Cast your care upon the LORD,
who will give you support.
He will never allow
the righteous to stumble."  (Psalm 55: 23)

This is Pentecost.  For 50 days of the Easter Season, I prepared for the feast with the Church with great expectation.  I know in my heart that things must be different for me from now going forward.  I have prayed.  I have listened to the word.  I have done everything I can think of in order to gain the Freedom that will launch my purpose.

All that remains is faith.  Do I have the faith to make this quantum leap?  Today,I heard these words from Jesus from the Gospel of the day:  "Jesus said to him, “‘If you can!’ Everything is possible to one who has faith.” I understood the one thing that I lack, the missing ingredient!  Miracle producing faith that will enable me to cross over. How do I get this faith?

Following an inspiration from the same Gospel, I cry out, "“I do believe, help my unbelief!”"  And then I cast all my care with confidence upon the Lord who will support me and will never allow me to stumble. (Psalm 55: 23 NABRE) 

  • I believe in prayer
  • I believe in the word of God
  • I believe in miracle
  • I leave the rest to God

All that I need now is to leave the rest to God, to cast all my care upon the Lord and wait.
If I live, I live.  If I die, I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2