JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Whatever you ask the Father


"On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you.
Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete."  (John 16: 23 - 24)

Lord for the past two weeks or so, I have heard you say through the daily Mass readings, "whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you."  I believe your promise.  One week before Pentecost, I am moved to ask you for a really very big gift.  I ask you to fill me with your Holy Spirit and His gifts.  I ask that you make me surrender completely to Him so that He will transform me into your image.  I want you to be from today the Lord of my life governing every aspect of it, viz: health, family, finances, job, property and tools, food and future.

Thank you Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2