JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

God is the Guardian of my rights

"Blessed the one whose help is the God of Jacob,
whose hope is in the LORD, his God,
The maker of heaven and earth,
the seas and all that is in them,
Who keeps faith forever,
secures justice for the oppressed,
who gives bread to the hungry.
The LORD sets prisoners free;"  (Psalm 146: 5 - 7)

God secures justice for the oppressed.  He is the Guardian of my rights.  Therefore, no fear, no fury, no fight.

"LORD, guide me in your justice because of my foes;
make straight your way before me."  (Psalm 5: 9)

"The LORD does righteous deeds,
brings justice to all the oppressed."  (Psalm 103: 6)

Therefore I must trust the Lord when my rights are infringed upon.
Teach me O Lord to let go:

"I let go of my desire for security."
"I let go of my desire for affection ."
"I let go of my desire for control ."
"I let go of my desire to change the situation ."
"I let go of my desire for perfect health ."
"I let go of my desire for perfect family harmony ."
"I let go of my desire for the perfect job."

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2