JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Lord come to my house

"As they continued their journey he entered a village where a woman whose name was Martha welcomed him."  (Luke 10: 38)

Lord come to my house.

"“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, [then] I will enter his house and dine with him, and he with me."  (Revelation 3: 20)

Lord, the door is always open for you.  Do not stand at the door.  No need to knock.  Come right in.

"The centurion said in reply, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you enter under my roof; only say the word and my servant will be healed."  (Matthew 8: 8)

Your word O Lord is sufficient.  You exalted your name and your word above everything.  I rely on your word.  It is all that I have.  I have no Plan B.  I have no Alternative.  You are all that I have, O lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2