JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My soul waits in silence

"My soul rests in God alone,
from whom comes my salvation.
God alone is my rock and salvation,
my fortress; I shall never fall."  (Psalm 62:  2 - 3)

My soul waits in God alone.  I will wait for you O God till you answer.  Make haste my God to help me. I trust in your mercy.

"“Come,” says my heart, “seek his face”;
your face, LORD, do I seek!"  (Psalm 27: 8)

"Wait for the LORD, take courage;
be stouthearted, wait for the LORD!"  (Psalm 27:  14)

"Surely, I wait for the LORD;
who bends down to me and hears my cry,
Draws me up from the pit of destruction,
out of the muddy clay,
Sets my feet upon rock,
steadies my steps,
And puts a new song in my mouth,
a hymn to our God.
Many shall look on in fear
and they shall trust in the LORD."  (Psalm 40: 2 - 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2