JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, February 29, 2016

I forgave all your debt because you begged me.

"Since the servant had no way of paying it back, his master ordered him to be sold, along with his wife, his children, and all his property, in payment of the debt.   At that, the servant fell down, did him homage, and said, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay you back in full.’" (Matthew 18: 25-26 NABRE)

"You wicked servant! I forgave you your entire debt because you begged me to.   Should you not have had pity on your fellow servant, as I had pity on you?’ Then in anger his master handed him over to the torturers until he should pay back the whole debt.  So will my heavenly Father do to you, unless each of you forgives his brother from his heart.”  (Matthew 18: 32 - 35 NABRE)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2