JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Lord heard my cries for help from Heaven.

"Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am in distress.
Deliver me from the hands of my enemies and those who pursue me.
O Lord, let me never be put to shame, for I call on you."  (Psalm 31: 10, 16, 18 RM)

"But the LORD stands beside me like a great warrior. Before him my persecutors will stumble. They cannot defeat me. They will fail and be thoroughly humiliated. Their dishonor will never be forgotten."
(Jeremiah 20:11 NLT)

"I love you, LORD; you are my strength.   The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."
(Psalm 18:1-2 NLT)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2