JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my distress.

This is the Week of The Passion of The Christ.  The Psalms below are prayers for warfare.

"Contend, LORD, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me."
(Psalm 35:1 NIV)
"Do not grant, O LORD, the desires of the wicked;
Do not further his wicked scheme,
Lest they be exalted."
(Psalm 140:8 NKJV)

"The LORD  will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.”
(Exodus 14:14 NKJV)

"God, the Master, The Holy of Israel,     has this solemn counsel: "Your salvation requires you to turn back to me  and stop your silly efforts to save yourselves. Your strength will come from settling down in complete dependence on me— The very thing  you've been unwilling to do."  (Isaiah 30:15 MSG)

"When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall."   (Psalm 27:2 NLT)

"This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid! Don’t be discouraged by this mighty army, for the battle is not yours, but God’s."   (2 Chronicles 20:15 NLT)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2