JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, May 07, 2016

You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you.

"After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God."  (Acts 1: 3 NIV)

"While meeting with them, he enjoined them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for “the promise of the Father about which you have heard me speak. " (Acts 1 : 4 NABRE)

"But you will receive power when the holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”  (Acts 1: 8 NLT)

"I will bear witness to You in the world O Lord.  I will spread the knowledge of Your name among my brothers and sisters."  (Psalm 17: 50 ; 21:23 RM)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2