JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

The friendship of the Lord is with those who fear Him.

"This is a trustworthy saying:

If we die with him,
    we will also live with him.
 If we endure hardship,
    we will reign with him.
If we deny him,
    he will deny us.
 If we are unfaithful,
    he remains faithful,
    for he cannot deny who he is."

"Remind everyone about these things, and command them in God’s presence to stop fighting over words. Such arguments are useless, and they can ruin those who hear them."  (2 Timothy 2: 11-14 NLT)

"It is you who have stood by me in my trials; 29 and I confer a kingdom on you, just as my Father has conferred one on me, 30 that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom."  (Luke 22: 28-30 NABRE)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2