JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

You too will draw water joyfully from the springs of salvation.

"With joy you will draw water
from the fountains of salvation."   (Isaiah 12: 3 NABRE)

In the early fall of 1995, still during my conversion process, I was in the sick bed ready to die.  One of my teachers and priest came and anointed me and gave me the last Sacrament.  This made me calm and serene and ready to meet the Just and Merciful Judge.  Another visitor, a man of God brought me this word of God:  "With joy you will draw water
from the fountains of salvation."

What is "water" and "fountains of salvation?"  I struggled for years to understand the word I believed and claimed.  In the past year, I have come to understand "water"  as grace and mercy.  And "fountains of salvation"  as the inexhaustible Heart of Jesus, source of grace and mercy.

You too with joy you will draw water
from the fountains of salvation.  What is keeping you?  Believe and start drawing immediately.
JESUS I TRUST IN YOU.

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2