JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Have you experienced the power of the Holy Rosary?

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you.  Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb."  (Cf Luke 1: 28, 42 RM)

Today is the Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary, a feast instituted in 1571.

At the beginning of my conversion in 1994, I read the anointed classic St Louis Marie de Monfort, THE SECRET OF THE ROSARY.  I remember clearly his claim that saying the Rosary every day will result in either you stop sinning or you stop saying the Rosary.  Both cannot coexist.  I found it incredulous and decided to try it.  I have said the Rosary every day since 1994. It is a prayer of incalculable power.

The devil succeeded in luring me into sin a number of times.  But he was unable to hold  the ground because his victory lasted less than 24 hours.  A force greater than he would counter attack and led me home through the Sacrament of Reconciliation.

Thank you Jesus for the gift of the Holy Rosary.

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2