JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Jesus Christ is faithful and trustworthy.

"The Lord is faithful."  (2 Thessalonians 3 : 3 NABRE)

What is to be faithful?  Simply, reliable, trustworthy, a person of your word.  Faithfulness, reliability, trustworthiness is a human character trait I admire most.  I keep far from people who are not.  Pardon me.  I am not yet a saint.  I am working on it.

No wonder, of all divine attributes, His faithfulness is the one I love most.   In the Bible, there are thousands of promises.   Scripture reminds us that these promises are for us and our children.  (Acts 2: 39)

How do you appropriate these promises? First, be aware of them.  Desire them.  Confidently ask for them.  One of the first promises I appropriated is:  "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."  (Matthew 6: 33 KJV)   I was incredulous when I read it for the first time.  This is too easy.  Too good to be true.  Then I believed it.  I use it as my business name, Blog name and eventually bought the song from Amazon Music.

Grab your Scripture today.  When the word meets its owner, life is changed.

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2