JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, December 30, 2016

Let the Word of Christ dwell richly in your heart.

"But you have the anointing that comes from the holy one."  (1 John 2: 20  NABRE)

Can this be my word to live by for 2017?  I don't know about you.  At this point of the year,  I search for this word.   I like (1 John 2: 20) by because in truth, I am seeking desperately for this anointing that comes from the Holy One.

Let us see what this anointing is and what it can do:

#1.  The Anointing is the Holy Spirit Himself.
#2.   The Holy Spirit is the Source of inspiration and power.
#3.  The Holy Spirit is the power of Evangelization.  Without Him, no ministry.
#4.  He is the Spirit of love and holiness.
#5.  He is the Spirit of joy and consolation.
#6.  He is the Spirit of Jesus.  Where He is, there is Jesus.

"But you have the anointing that comes from the holy one."  (1 John 2: 20  NABRE)

Lord, is this my word for 2017?  What a beautiful word!  Thank You Abba Father.  I accept it with my whole heart.  Brothers and sisters,  grab your word for 2017.  Let this word of Christ dwell in you richly.  (Colossians 3: 16)  Please grab your word for 2017 and run with it.  Happy 2017!

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2