JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Who is your security Manny? Lord Jesus, my destiny lies in Your Hands alone.

"Lord, my allotted portion and my cup, you have made my destiny secure.
Pleasant places were measured out for me; fair to me indeed is my inheritance."  (Psalm 16:  5 - 6 NABRE)

If you can come in your heart to own the above Scripture, nothing can ever defeat you in life.   If God Himself has carved out your portion and Inheritance, who can take it from you?  Consider again this consoling truth:  "OUR DESTINY LIES IN THE HANDS OF GOD."  (Psalm 31: 5)

No enemy, no economic situation, no tyrant, no world event can snatch it from the Mighty Hands of God.
Can you say ALLELUIA to the Mighty Power of God?

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2