JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, January 08, 2017

The Lord has called you for the victory of justice.

"I, the Lord, have called you for justice, I have grasped you by the hand;
I formed you, and set you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations. " (Isaiah 42: 6 NABRE)

Today is the feast of the Baptism of Jesus Christ and marks the end of the Christmas season.  It is a hard time for me emotionally as I wish Christmas to last for months.  I turn off the Christmas lights tomorrow but Christmas music will go on for a couple of weeks.

What do you think of the above Scripture (Isaiah 42 : 6)?  Can you too claim the promise?  Do you ever feel that God has called you too to the victory of justice?  Don't you notice injustice that surrounds you?

The Holy Spirit descended upon Jesus after His Baptism.  The Holy Spirit is the key to the ministry of Jesus Christ.  He is also the key to our ministry.  No Holy Spirit, no ministry; no evangelization.    Activate the Holy Spirit within you.

Come O Holy Spirit.  Come and kindle in us the fire of Your love.

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2