JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, January 14, 2017

I will bear witness to You in the world O Jesus.

"Now I have seen and testified that he is the Son of God.”  (John 1: 34 NABRE)

I have chosen you to go and bear witness about Me in the world, says Jesus.  (John 15: 16)
What is your response? Or what are your excuses? Can you bear witness to somebody you don't know? John the Baptizer says he can bear witness to Jesus because he knows Him.  (John 1: 34)

How do you come to know Jesus so that you can bear witness to Him?  Consider a few of these points:
#1.  Jesus listens to what you say when you pray.  Every word.
#2.  Now listen to Jesus when He speaks to you in His word.
#3.  Embrace Him warmly in the Eucharist, which is the source and summit of our life.
#4.  Don't forget to serve Him in the poor.  What you do to the least of His brothers and sisters, you do to Jesus.  (Matthew 25:  40)

What is an appropriate response to our Savior and Redeemer?
"I will bear witness to You in the world O Lord.  I will spread the knowledge of Your name among my brothers and sisters.  (Psalm 17: 50 ; 21:23 RM)

Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2