JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Can a mother be without tenderness for the child of her womb?

“The Lord has forsaken me;
my Lord has forgotten me.” Can a mother forget her infant,
be without tenderness for the child of her womb?
Even should she forget, I will never forget you."  (Isaiah 49: 14 - 15 NABRE)

The Israelites, true to character moaned that at last the Lord has settled accounts with them by a clean and complete divorce.  The Lord told them:  that is impossible and never going to happen.

Money, money, money, all is money in a rich man's world. Years after the ABBA Group topped the charts with this song, I learned that all is also money in a poor man's world.  Money is one of the big items in life that tempt us to believe:  "The Lord has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.”  (Isaiah 49: 14).  Jesus addressed this silly worry in Matthew Chapter 6.  The healing Scripture for me on money is below:

"Stay away from the love of money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never, never fail you nor forsake you.”  (Hebrews 13: 5)

On Day 29 of 40 of Lent 2017, the word of God invites us to learn to trust God in everything.  Man does not live on money alone.

Praise and honor to You, LORD Jesus Christ!

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2