JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, April 10, 2017

Hail to You, our King, led to Your crucifixion like a gentle Lamb.

"Before birth the Lord called me, from my mother’s womb he gave me my name."  (Isaiah 49: 1 NABRE)

He shall be called Jesus. (Cf Matthew 1: 21; Luke 1: 31). Like Jesus, we too are called, chosen and anointed for good works.
"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."  (Ephesians 2: 10).

"Though I thought I had toiled in vain, for nothing and for naught spent my strength,
Yet my right is with the Lord, my recompense is with my God."  (Isaiah 49: 4)
Shake off any discouragement or sloth.  Jesus Christ our Lord and Captain, set His face as flint as He marched to Jerusalem to complete His assignment.  (Cf Luke 9: 51).  Think of the cloud of witnesses who had gone before us.  (Cf Hebrews 12: 1)

On Tuesday of Holy Week 2017, we hail our Captain Jesus Christ the Faithful Witness! (Cf Revelation 1: 5)

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2