JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, April 06, 2017

Our weapon has divine power to demolish strongholds - 04/07/17

"All those who were my friends are on the watch for any misstep of mine.
“Perhaps he can be tricked; then we will prevail, and take our revenge on him.”  (Jeremiah 20: 10 NABRE)

Relentless spiritual warfare is the norm in Christian life.  If you want to serve God, prepare for trials.  (Cf Sirach 2: 1)

Your enemy the devil prowls like a lion seeking whom to devour.  (Cf 1 Peter 5: 8).  Therefore, be sober and alert. (Ibid)

Do not forget that He who is with us  is stronger than our enemy.  (Cf Matthew 12: 29)

"But the Lord is with me, like a mighty champion: my persecutors will stumble, they will not prevail.
In their failure they will be put to utter shame, to lasting, unforgettable confusion."  (Jeremiah 20: 11)

"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds."   (2 Corinthians 10: 4).

"In my distress I called out: Lord!
I cried out to my God.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry to him reached his ears."  (Psalm 18: 7)

On Friday of the 5th Week of Lent 2017, be sober. Be alert.

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2