JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, April 07, 2017

I was dead but now I am alive forever.

 “I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live."  (John 11: 25 NABRE)

Jesus claims here that in His Person, you see the fulfilment of the Promise of Resurrection and Eternal life for all God's children.  As if John 11: 25 is not clear enough, Jesus said:  "Once I was dead, but now I am alive forever and ever."  (Revelation 1: 18 NABRE)

The question is:  Do you believe this or not?  Like so many things that affect the promises of God, belief is critical.  Do you find it difficult to believe the claims of Jesus in the Gospel? Are you a cafeteria Christian? Do you pick and choose what you believe? Faith in Christ is like a seamless robe. Either you believe everything or nothing.

On Saturday in the 5th Week of Lent 2017, Do not be afraid.  Open your heart and mind to Jesus.  "Then the boy’s father cried out, “I do believe, help my unbelief!”  (Mark 9: 24)

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2