JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Holy Spirit is the Master of Prayer.

"Keep me, O God, for in you I take refuge; I say to the LORD, “My Lord are you.”
O LORD, my allotted portion and my cup, you it is who hold fast my lot."
(Psalm 16: 1-2).

Psalm 16 is one of the Messianic Psalm.  The above verses give us an insight into the prayer of Jesus. Do you sense the tenderness and complete dependence in the tone?  A clue to how we should pray. The Holy Spirit is the Master of Prayer and invites us into the School of Prayer.

"I bless the LORD who counsels me;
even in the night my heart exhorts me.
I set the LORD ever before me with him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed."  (Psalm 16: 5,7-8 RM)

A common experience of people is the inspiration and guidance they receive at some wakeful times during the night. Don’t waste such opportunity.  Seek counsel from the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is the Source of inspiration and power.

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2