JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

When you remain in Me and I remain in you, you bear much fruit.

"Remain in me, as I remain in you, says the Lord;
whoever remains in me will bear much fruit."  (John 15: 14, 15 RM).

Jesus speaks constantly of bearing fruits: much fruits, abundant fruits, fruits that will last.
How do we bear rich and abiding fruits? The 2 people in the Bible who bore such fruits are Abraham and Mary.

What they did: "Abram put his faith in the Lord, who attributed it to him as an act of righteousness."  (Genesis 15: 6).

"Mary responded, "I am the Lord's servant. May everything you have said about me come true." (Luke 1: 38).

Fruitfulness is not addiction to activity.  It is believing God. It is knowing the will of God for you and doing it. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. He will accomplish the work.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2