JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Call upon Me at the time of need and I will answer you.

"I remember the deeds of the LORD;
yes, I remember your wonders of old.
And I meditate on your works;
your exploits I ponder."  (Psalm 77:  12 - 13 RM).

How often do you pause to remember and celebrate God's wonderful deeds in your life?
For example:
Your Baptism, Wedding.
Unexpected healing, Financial emancipation and  relief from Debt crisis.  And so forth and so on.

Why is remembering God's wonderful works in our life so powerful in lifting us up from despondency? We know that what happened before can happen again. The fire of hope is lighted. And we feel gratitude and love for the one who relieved us in the past at the moment of dire need. We are emboldened to ask for help in the present crisis. God's standing promise can be claimed: "Call upon me at the time of need and I will answer you."  (Psalm 50: 15) 

Satan being the father of lies and deception will give anything to cause us to forget God's merciful deeds.

The Holy Spirit causes us to remember God's wonderful deeds in our lives.  Ask Him every day to remind you.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2