JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Shout joyfully to God, all the earth.

"Blessed be God who filled my soul with fire!"

If God fills your soul with fire, what would you do?

If God fills my soul with fire, I will
Shout joyfully to God; sing praise to the glory of his name; I will proclaim his glorious praise.
and say to God: “How tremendous are your deeds!”

I will say to you my brothers and sisters: Come and see the works of God, his tremendous deeds among the children of Adam.
I will urge you: Bless our God, you peoples; loudly sound his praise.

I will always remember: Blessed be God who filled my soul with fire!

I will shout like a crazy man: Hear now, all you who fear God, while I declare what he has done for me.
When I appealed to him in words,
praise was on the tip of my tongue.

Blessed be God who filled my soul with fire.
(Adapted from Psalm 66)

Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2