JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, August 26, 2017

You are Jesus the Christ. You are Peter the Pontiff.

 “But what about you?” [Jesus] asked. “Who do you say I am?”  (Matthew 16: 15).

"Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”  (Matthew 16: 16).

Abba Father revealed to Peter the identity of His Son Jesus the Christ.
What is a revelation? A revelation is the spontaneous flash of truth in the mind.  Some examples:

"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better."  (Ephesians 1: 17).

"When I saw that man/woman, I knew immediately that was he/she."
We all enjoy revelation from time to time.

And Jesus said to Peter: "You are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it."  (Matthew 16: 18).

God gives us knowledge of Himself and His works that we may come to know Him, love Him and serve Him so that we can enjoy eternity with Him forever.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2