JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, August 28, 2017

You know me thoroughly and you love me so much.

"You have searched me and you know me, Lord.

"O LORD, you have probed me and you know me;
you know when I sit and when I stand; you understand my thoughts from afar.
My journeys and my rest you scrutinize, with all my ways you are familiar.

"Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know the whole of it.
Behind me and before, you hem me in and rest your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; too lofty for me to attain. 
(PSALM 139:1-3, 4-6)

Are you terrified by the thought that God knows you deeply? Knows your every move?  Knows even your secret thoughts?

It is good to feel and believe that God knows you thoroughly. This engenders humility and helps you to forgive yourself when you mess up. Remember God is not a human being that anything can surprise.
Everything you are, everything you do, everything you have are all gifts from Him, the ever knowing and ever loving God.

"You have searched me and you know me, Lord."

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2