JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Consider trials joyful opportunities

"Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.  And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."  (James 1: 2 - 4).

How can you consider it a joyful thing when you are bombarded by trials in your marriage, health, finances and job?

You can do that I assure you. Have a little self-talk with yourself along this line and you will be pleasantly surprised.

"I walk by faith and not by sight or feelings. I declare by faith that God's word and promises which I trust is true.  Since my future and destiny is completely in the hands of God, nothing whatsoever can touch me unless Almighty God permits it.  If He permits it, it will be for my good and not misfortune."

Create your own self-taught if you wish. You can use a song if you are so inclined. But use it every day. Constantly in order to allow it to penetrate the heart. 

"Never stop speaking about this Instruction scroll. Recite it day and night so you can carefully obey everything written in it. Then you will accomplish your objectives and you will succeed." (Joshua 1: 8 CEB) 

I had suffered severe trials of one type or the other during Lent. It took some time before I recognized the pattern. The devil was scoring easy goals on my ignorance.  When I applied self-talk which I learned in the corporate world, I began winning.

Be resolved to make Lent 2018 your very best. Unleash the power of faith in your life and watch what will happen.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2