JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Has the Lord entrusted you with much?

"When someone has been given much, much will be required in return; and when someone has been entrusted with much, even more will be required."  (Luke 12: 48).

Has the Lord entrusted you with any ministry?  St Paul was very proud to say:
"You have heard of the stewardship of God’s grace that was given to me for your benefit." (Ephesians 3: 2).
Who would blame Paul for crowing about his promotion.  He is promoted to serve the King of the Universe in a high position.

No matter what your ministry is, you also have been called to serve Jesus in His Church using the gifts He has given you. Like St Paul you will depend entirely on Jesus for the high fidelity expected of the mission.

"God indeed is my savior;
I am confident and unafraid.
My strength and my courage is the LORD, and he has been my savior.
With joy you will draw water
at the fountain of salvation." 
(Isaiah 12: 2 - 3).

To succeed, you must be vigilant and pray constantly. Also:
"Stay awake!
For you do not know when the Son of Man will come."  (Matthew 24: 42, 44).

But should you fail, God forbid,  your delinquency will provoke the humiliation of seeing the Redeemer relieving you of your duties and completing the task Himself.

"I will pasture My sheep; I Myself will give them rest, says the Lord." (Ezekiel 34: 15).

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2