JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, January 11, 2019

Can you let Jesus increase a little bit in you?

"He [Jesus] must increase; I must decrease.”  (John 3: 30).

John the Baptist at the end of his ministry says Jesus's elevation has made his joy complete. (John 3: 29).
With this parting gift of heavenly wisdom, he left a great legacy for the Church.
Yes, Jesus must increase. We must decrease.

But how?

"I let go of my desire for security." 
"I let go of my desire for affection ."
"I let go of my desire for control ."
"I let go of my desire to change the situation ."
"I let go of my desire for perfect health ."
"I let go of my desire for perfect family harmony ."
"I let go of my desire for the perfect job."

I let go and let Jesus use me as He wishes.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2