JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, March 02, 2019

The Path to Freedom and Victory.

"The Lord became my protector.
He brought me out to a place of freedom; he saved me because he delighted in me." (Entrance Antiphon: 8th Sunday in Ordinary Time. Last Sunday before Lent 2019).

How did the Lord brought me to a place of freedom? 4 unforgettable steps that constitute my path to freedom /victory:
#1 Knowledge of His grace.
#2 Knowledge of mercy
#3 Prayer as a vital resource.
#4 Abandonment to Divine Providence. You may call this: Sweet Surrender.

The Lord's grace and mercy cover the 7 areas of His promises which are always available to you and me:
Pardon, Peace, Power, Purpose, Presence, Protection and Provision.

I believe in Prayer.
I believe in the word of God.
I believe in miracle.
I leave the rest to God.(Abandonment to Divine Providence).

Lent 2019 starts on Wednesday, March 6th with Ash Wednesday. Make Lent 2019 your best. Could be your last.

SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2