JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Of course, I want to heal you.


"A leper came to Jesus and kneeling down begged him and said, “If you wish, you can make me clean.” Moved with pity, Jesus stretched out his hand, touched him, and said to him, “I do will it. Be made clean.” The leprosy left him immediately, and he was made clean." (Mark 1: 40 - 42).

Thursday 16 January 2020 of Week 1 in Ordinary Time.

The cleansing of this audacious leper by Jesus teaches us some important lessons on faith:

#1 The leper was bold and confident with expectant faith.
#2 He worshipped Jesus by kneeling down.
#3 He sought for Jesus and found Him.
#4 His faith knocked at the Heart of Jesus and the Heart was unlocked for the leper.
#5 Then the leper asked Jesus for healing and received his cleansing.
"I will heal you," Jesus said.

I have found from my own experience that whenever I approached Jesus with bold faith, expecting a YES, I have received what I asked for.
Pray with bold confidence and expect to receive an answer because you know you are asking what God has already promised to give.

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2