JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Hail the Finisher of Good Works!

"I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work in you will continue to complete it until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1: 6).

Friday 30th October 2020, 30th week in Ordinary Time.

Our key Scripture for today is a very comforting Scripture on any day you are tempted to throw up your hands and give up. All the key resources I use for my work are acting up. First I was reminded by the Lord to consider the fact that if you are too sick to attend the Sunday Mass, you are exculpated. What can you do if you desperately want to be at work but you cannot because there is no means to go. You humble yourself and offer up the situation to God. We pray to God: "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Grant me the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."

We need to remember often that without Jesus we can do absolutely nothing. Therefore be grateful for what He allows you to do. Be happy and confident that the good work He started in you, He will complete in the fullness of time because He is the great Finisher.

Daily Bible Verse @ SeekFirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2