JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Why are you full of doubt and fear?

"Then Jesus said to them [Apostles], “Why are you troubled? And why do questions arise in your hearts?" (Luke 24: 38).

Sunday 18th April 2021, in the 3rd Week of Easter.

Do you suffer from fear, worry and doubt? Every human being does. Psalm 56 says: "When I fear, I will trust in God. In God whose word I praise. In God whose word I trust. In God I put all my trust fearing nothing. What can mortal man do to me?" (Psalm 56: 3 - 4, 10 - 11, 13).

My friend, the cure for fear, worry and doubt is in Psalm 56. For many years, I used this maxim to combat fear, worry and doubt:  When I feel afraid, I shout: No fear. No worry. No doubt. It worked for me. In Easter Season 2021, I have updated my response to the three killer spiritual monsters with an acronym: TOS: TRUST. OBEDIENCE. SURRENDER.

Ask Jesus to give you your response to fear, worry and doubt.

Daily Bible Verse @ Seekfirst.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2