JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Saturday, November 13, 2021

My words will not pass away.

"Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away." (Matthew 24: 34 - 35).

Sunday 14th November 2021, in the 33rd Week in Ordinary Time.

With the end of the Church Liturgical Year in one week, the Gospel of this Sunday focuses on the End Times. When will it be? How will it happen? Who are the big players? How do we recognize the signs of the times?

The Church devotes paragraphs #675 to 679 of the Catechism to answer the questions of the End Times. Below is a very illuminating paragraph into what to know and what to expect:

"Before Christ's second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers. The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth will unveil the "mystery of iniquity" in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh." (CCC 675).

For those who may not take Christ's pronouncements on the End Times seriously, Jesus says:
"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away."

Come Lord Jesus!

"If you would abide in Me, according to My word, you must begin by abiding with Me. The union to which I have called you, a fruitful union with Myself, will begin in the time you dedicate exclusively to Me and to My companionship. Behold, I stand at the gate, and knock. If any man shall hear My voice, and open to Me the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me. (Apocalypse 3:20). Those souls who never abide with Me remain closed to the graces of union with Myself that I so desire to give them. Time spent in My presence softens the heart and makes it permeable to the love that radiates from My Eucharistic Heart. Time spent in My presence allows the eyes of the soul to adjust, in faith, to the brightness of My Eucharistic Face." (IN SINU JESU, Thursday, April 7, 2016).

Daily Bible Verse @ Seekfirstcommunity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2