JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

I AM A MERCIFUL AND FAITHFUL GOD, I ANSWER ALL PRAYERS.

IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME I WILL ANSWER YOU. 

"Thus says the LORD:

In a time of favor I answer you,

on the day of salvation I help you;


"and I have kept you and given you as a covenant to the people,

To restore the land

and allot the desolate heritages,

"Saying to the prisoners: Come out!

To those in darkness: Show yourselves!


"Along the ways they shall find pasture,

on every bare height shall their pastures be.

They shall not hunger or thirst,

nor shall the scorching wind or the sun strike them;

"For he who pities them leads them

and guides them beside springs of water.

I will cut a road through all my mountains,

and make my highways level.

"See, some shall come from afar,

others from the north and the west,

and some from the land of Syene.


"Sing out, O heavens, and rejoice, O earth,

break forth into song, you mountains.

For the LORD comforts his people

and shows mercy to his afflicted.

"But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me;

my Lord has forgotten me."

Can a mother forget her infant,

be without tenderness for the child of her womb?

Even should she forget,

I will never forget you." (Isaiah 49: 8 - 15).

Wednesday March 13th in the 4th Week in Lent. 


This first Reading on Lenten weekday is full of God's gracious promises. The first thing that attracted me to Sacred Scriptures when I started studying the word of God is Promise. 


Webster Defines Promise as:


"The meaning of PROMISE is a declaration that one will do or refrain from doing something specified."

So, is God going to fulfill all the promises in Isaiah 49: 8 - 15?


The answer is upfront in the very first sentence:


"Thus says the LORD:

In a time of favor I answer you,

on the day of salvation I help you;"

 God answers every prayer. To deny this is to accuse God to be a liar which is outright heresy.


What is confusing for many people is the timing of God's answer. In our Scripture of today God says:


"In a time of favor I answer you,

on the day of salvation I help you;"

Another word for "In a time of favor", on the day of salvation I help you;" is: IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME.


Every Promise God makes has a date and a time. We do not know the date and the time.

Scripture promises that God will not be late to fulfill His promises by even one second.


The Scripture urges us to wait for the timing of the fulfillment of the Promise of God. If you think the delay is unbearable, wait for the fullness of time.

God says: In the fullness of time, I will make everything beautiful. (Cf Ecclesiastes 3: 11). And in fullness of time, I shall move fast. (Cf Isaiah 60: 22).



NOVENA OF ST JOSEPH: MARCH 10 TO 19. 

St Joseph is the man chosen by God to be the foster father and guardian of Jesus.


Joseph is a man of high purity and chastity. God chose him to be the husband of Mary because God had fitted him with the appropriate graces to protect the perpetual virginity of the Blessed Virgin Mary.


The Church considers St Joseph the greatest Saint after the Blessed Virgin Mary. Joseph is so fittingly named the Patron of the Universal Church.  Remember that he was the Guardian of Jesus and in his intercessory role, you can believe that Jesus will deny nothing to Joseph.


For Prayers and Prayer intentions click the link:


http://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2023/05/devotion-to-st-joseph.html?m=1


+++++++++++++++++++++++

Daily Bible Verse @ 

http://seekfirst.blogspot.com

SeekFirstcommunity.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2