JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

THE GOD THAT ANSWERS PRAYER IS MY GOD.

THIS WORD IS FOR ME. 

"Keep me safe, O God; you are my hope.

"Keep me, O God, for in you I take refuge;

I say to the Lord, “My Lord are you.” R/

"They multiply their Sorrows who court other gods.

"Blood libations to them I will not pour out, nor will I take their names upon my lips. R/

"O Lord, my allotted portion and my cup, you it is who hold fast my lot.

"I set the Lord ever before me; with him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed. R/

"You will show me the path to life, fullness of joys in your presence,

the delights at your right hand forever." (Psalm 16).

Wednesday June 12th 2024 in 10th Week in Ordinary Time. 

Psalm 16, the Responsorial Psalm for the Mass of today: is exactly the word I need to hear today. The God who answers by fire is my God. That is to say that the God who answers Prayer is my God. I am tired of false gods who are impotent and cannot and do not answer prayers.

If you kiss the rings of these false gods, listen carefully, this message is for you:

You multiply your Sorrows when you court any gods like money, power or pleasure. 

You may pour blood libations to them. I have learned my lesson. I will never do that again. I will never even mention their names again. 

The Lord Jesus Christ is my allotted portion. My destiny is in His hands and that is why it is very safe, secure and solid. 

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, show me the path to life. Show me the fullness of joys in Your Presence in the Blessed Sacrament. 

The Holy Catholic Church honors the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus every June. 

Read of the abundant promises made to people who honor the Sacred Heart of Jesus especially in June. 

For Prayers and Prayer intentions click the link below. 

http://seekfirst.blogspot.com/2020/08/12-promises-of-sacred-heart-of-jesus.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2