JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ABC of Mercy

ABC of Mercy

“Now Simon’s mother-in-law had gone to bed with fever, and they told him about her straightaway.  He went to her, took her by the hand and helped her up.  And the fever left her and she began to wait on them.”  (Mark 1: 30-31)

Jesus wants us to call upon him in every trial, trouble and temptation.  Listen to what he tells you and do it.

Often we want to be heroic in our trials and even in sickness.  Or we decide that the sickness is a minor one and does not merit the attention of Jesus.  But Jesus wants a full and trusting relationship with us.  The ABC of Divine Mercy means:

  • A  -  Ask for Mercy

  • B  -  Be Merciful

  • C  -  Completely trust in Jesus

Lord Jesus, thank you for the lesson today.  I too want to involve you fully in my life.  Teach me how to do it.  Teach me also how to see my pains and trials through your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2