JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Jesus heals

Jesus heals

“That evening, after sunset, they brought to him all who were sick and those who were possessed by devils.  The whole town came crowding round the door, and he cured many who were suffering from diseases of one kind or another; he also cast out many devils.”  (Mark 1: 32 – 34)

Jesus heals the sick every time and everywhere.  Jesus still casts out devils.  When I reflected on this scripture in 1996, I was broken in body and had not worked for over a year because of ill health.  I wrote in my journal:

“Jesus can heal me permanently body, soul and mind.  Lord Jesus, I believe this with my whole heart.  But what is the mind of Christ for me with regard to my condition?  I thank Jesus that through his grace, I have gained a major victory over sickness or pain.  I know that ill health can never prevent me from fulfilling God’s mission for me.  Another thing that Jesus has done for me with regard to my health is to provide me the drugs that I need.  Thank you Jesus for all of these blessings.  I have learned from my condition the following lessons:
  1. Jesus can heal us.

  2. We must be healed of our fear of illness.

  3. Doctors and medicine can be part of the healing process of Jesus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2