JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Gods Love and Power

God’s Love and Power

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not ; in all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths.”  (Proverbs 3: 5)

Today I seek the following blessings:  to surrender completely to God’s wisdom and power with regard to the Enterprise; to submit like a little child to God’s loving providence.  Today I understand better what God’s providence for me means.  It means all my advantages , assets and liabilities.  As I grow in this understanding, I rejoice in God’s gentle arrangements for my life.

Some healing truths with regard to  God’s power and wisdom:
  • Romans 8: 28

  • Romans 8: 31

  • Ecclesiastes 3:1

  • Hebrews 13: 5

  • Deuteronomy 31: 3

  • Philippians 4: 11

  • Matthew 6: 33

  • Psalm 145: 17

  • Jeremiah 29: 11

“I have been through my initiation and I am ready for anything anywhere.”  (Philippians 4:  11-14).  I feel that I am going through my initiation.  At the end of it, hopefully like St. Paul , I will be ready for anything.  Ready for poverty or plenty; health or illness, job or no job, because I know that with Christ I can master anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2