JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Our Mother of Perpetual Help

Our Mother of Perpetual Help

“Before, by yourself, you couldn’t.  Now, you have turned to Our Lady, and with her, how easy it is.”  Way 513

I wrote the following reflection in 1996.
“My experience with the Enterprise has proven the above saying of St. Josemaria d’Escriva very accurate.  I can say definitely that with Our Lady, the Enterprise has become so far an easy experience.  I have no doubt that it will continue to be so.  Almost at the very inception of the Enterprise, I entrusted it to Mary, Queen of the Apostles.  And not much later, I identified the spiritual weapons I needed in order to win the struggle with ease.  These are:  faith, patience, wisdom and humility.  I flew to the Blessed Virgin Mary and asked her to obtain these graces for me.  

Let me now witness to the fact that the faith and patience I exercise in this project amaze me.  I realize that on the natural level, I am just not capable of it.  Everyday I become more and more convinced that I am lead and guided by the Holy Spirit.    And more and more I depend on God for even the minutest detail in each step of the Enterprise.  

Our Blessed Mother is certainly helping me in the Enterprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2