JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Everything happens Just as Jesus Says

Everything happens Just as Jesus Says

“The disciples left, went to the city, and found everything just as Jesus had told them; and they prepared the Passover meal.”  (Mark 14: 16)
“I tell you that one of you will betray me – one who is eating with me.” (Mark 14: 18)

The message today is simple:  Believe and obey the words of Jesus.  In the above passages from Mark, Jesus predicts two events:  
What the disciples will see when they went to make plans for the last supper.
The betrayal of Judas.
The disciples found that  everything happened “just as Jesus had told them.”

Jesus makes so  many promises to me in the Scripture.  If I believe in them and act on them in obedience, will everything not happen “just as Jesus had told me?”

Lord, your word is true.  Grant me more faith and help me to act on your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2