JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Knowing Christ

Knowing Christ

“More than that, I even consider everything as a loss because of the supreme good of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord.” (Philippians 3: 8)

To know Christ intimately, to love him passionately and to follow him everywhere is a goal I work on everyday.  To know Christ  intimately, I must associate with him frequently through:
  • Prayer

  • Word of God

  • Sacraments:  Eucharist & Reconciliation

  • Visit to the Blessed Sacrament

  • Devotion to his Mother

  • Writing

  • Teaching

  • Spiritual Reading

To know Christ intimately is a major purpose of my life.  It is the 50% of the mission.  It is the learning component of the mission.  The other 50% deals with the communicating part of my ministry:  sharing Christ Jesus.

Lord Jesus, that I may know you and the power of your resurrection.   Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2