JESUS IS LORD. ALWAYS!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Discipline and Fruitfulness

"Of course, any discipline is at the time a matter for grief, not joy; but later, in those who have undergone it, it bears fruit in peace and uprightness." (Hebrews 12:11)

Today, I can bear testimony to the truth of the above scripture. When in 1995, God was shaping new attitudes in me with regard to family, health, money, tools, jobs and food, I was full of grief. What terrible suffering, I thought to myself at the time. Today, I enjoy every moment my calm and confident attitude vis-à-vis money, health, job, family, tools and job. It is not that I am perfect. I am still in the race heading towards the goal.

God's training for me is bearing "fruit in peace and uprightness" and perseverance. Thank you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

23-Psalm1to2